Search This Blog

Tuesday, 10 April 2018

TERM 1 PASSION PROJECT REFLECTION


TERM 1 PASSION PROJECT REFLECTION


How did you go with your passion project this term?  Did you succeed or not?
 I succeed because...  

  • Asking people for feedback 
  • Asking people for help 
  • Planning so I could fit it all in 
  • Putting my head down and just getting it done 

What were the skills/reasons that helped you succeed?
The skills that helped me succeed were...

  • Putting my head down and getting it done 
  • Typing fast
  • getting input
  • Asking for help 
  • Sitting away from my friends 

What are the specific skills that you learnt during your passion project?
The skills I used were...

  • Typing fast 
  • Getting it done so could do more research 
  • Asking people what they think 

What are you most proud of with your passion project?
All the research and the over all project because I am proud of my self for getting it done two a high standard










No comments:

Post a Comment