WEEK 7 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Some of the learning I found challenging this week was my reading because there was lots of big words and stuff that I didn't understand. For example continental plates.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I over came these challenges by asking the teacher what the words mean and how to pronounce them.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
The piece of work that I am most proud of is my writing.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of my writing because I finished all of it to the best of my ability and I think it had lots of action.
I am proud of my writing because I finished all of it to the best of my ability and I think it had lots of action.
No comments:
Post a Comment