I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Wednesday, 10 April 2019
E-portfolio sample-science Term 1
Isla, you have shown a good understanding of the pH scale and you are able to clearly define what an acid and base is, well done.
You have formed two Inquiry questions, I particularly like the second one. You gave good detail in your reflection and you were able to define why your hypothesis was correct.
Your next learning step is to continue to work on the language in your questions, so that you are able to broaden your learning.
Mrs G.
Labels:
2019,
E-Portfolio,
Mrs Gilmore,
Mrs Hunter,
Science,
Term 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment