WEEK 6 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
The thing that I achieved doing passion project is painting my tissue painting. I achieved painting it by focusing on my painting and nothing else not talking not being silly and just painting.
What challenges did I have?
The challenge that I had this week was to focus on my painting and again white paint was to runny so when I poured it it there was to much and I spilled It on the painting so I had to wipe it off.
What am I going to work on next week?
The thing that I am going to work on next week it to finish my doing of art.
Isla I like the way how you have used the tissue to create the look of your painting next time I think you could use different colours
ReplyDelete