WEEK 6 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
The Learning that I found challenging this week was my writing. I found it hard because to find the topic in the topic sentence of a paragraph.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset to overcome these challenges by asking for help from a teacher and other people around me. Also by looking at the sheet that the teachers providing me to help me remember.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
The piece of work that are most proud of this week as my times tables for my maths. I'm proud of it because at first I found it hard and then I found it easier and easier as I tried and I also got to help others because I finished it early.
Why are you proud if it?
As I said before I'm proud of it because at first I found it hard and then I found it easier and easier as I tried and I also got to help others because I finished it early.
Isla, you always have an awesome attitude to learning. It's great you ask for help when you need it so we can help you. You are doing all they things really good writers do. You have looked back on the resources given to you and you have asked questions. Keep it up Isla! Times tables will continue to get easier and easier the more you practise I promise.
ReplyDeleteMiss Harsent, From now on I will try to practice my times tables so I get better. P.S I like asking questions.
ReplyDelete