I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Isla, you were a great leader in your group. I like the way you thought very carefully about your suspect and the evidence collected at the crime scene. You listened to other members in your group and worked together really well. Keep it up!
Miss Harsent, I was not the leader in my group. I think that I helped the members of my group really well because when they all wanted to go to an art thing I let them all go instead of keeping one behind.
Isla, you were a great leader in your group. I like the way you thought very carefully about your suspect and the evidence collected at the crime scene. You listened to other members in your group and worked together really well. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteI love the effort you put in but maybe you could add some more detail next time please Hannah W
ReplyDeleteMiss Harsent, I was not the leader in my group. I think that I helped the members of my group really well because when they all wanted to go to an art thing I let them all go instead of keeping one behind.
ReplyDelete