Search This Blog

Wednesday, 25 July 2018

WEEK 1 REFLECTION




WEEK 1 REFLECTION



What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Something I found challenging this week was my passion project proposal because I keeptd on getting sent back but I finally found the right questions and now it's almost done.




How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset to over come these learning challenges by asking for help, add more then I needed and turn the questions into a survey question. Fore example if i wrote, what is the best dessert I could write, what do people want in a dessert.





What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
The piece of work that I am most proud of this week was my speed test because I was the first one to finish in my group at 10 minutes and 27 seconds. 





Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of my speed test because  I was the first one to finish in my group at 10 minutes and 27 seconds.


2 comments:

  1. Isla, I am really impressed with you this week. You have had a few challenging moments in your learning. Each time you have shown a growth mindset and continued trying even when you have found it difficult! Keep it up!! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Harsent, I also think that I have had a few moments in my learning to (I think I getting nervous about getting my Hogwarts letter)and when ever I get streested I feel sick.

    ReplyDelete