My goal was to order decimals to 3 decimals places.
To order decimals to 3 decimals places you have to look at the first number if it is the same go to the next number and if that's the same go to the next number extra.
For example if i had 3.45, 3.43 and 3.48. I would start by comparing the first number in this case the first number for all of them is 3. So I go onto the next number witch in this case is 4. Finally go to the last number which is 5, 3 and 8 which is the smallest out of all of them, 3 so the smallest decimal is 3.43. Which number is the biggest out of 5 and 8, 5. So the next decimal is 3.45. So then the order is 3.43, 3.43 and 3.48.
Reflection:
The thing I did well was ordering them correctly.
The thing did well was understanding the decimals value.
Something I could work on is to pay more attention and look at the numbers so I get them correct all the time.
Evidence of my work:
Isla, great work ordering decimals up to 3 places. This will help as you begin to apply this skill to multiplication and addition problems. Your next step is to use this place value knowledge correctly in a range of contexts.
- Miss Hurley


No comments:
Post a Comment