I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Sunday, 10 November 2019
Eportfolio knowledge sample 2019
Goal: To know my basic facts
Medal:
I know my 1,2,3,5,9,10 and 11 times tables and are trying to learn my 6,7 and 8
Medal:
I like how I have improved from last year
Backpack:
I need to work on my division and some of my times tables
Well done Isla! You have worked really hard in maths this year and this has paid off with your basic facts. Your next step is to practise your basic facts and become familiar with them.
Well done Isla! You have worked really hard in maths this year and this has paid off with your basic facts.
ReplyDeleteYour next step is to practise your basic facts and become familiar with them.