Science in a Van
Name 3 things you learnt at Science in a Van?
Some things I learnt at since in a van was...- If you stair at a spinning spiral your mind repeats this proses so if you look at something it will grow bigger because your mind thinks that your still thinks its spinning
- If you stand on 1 nail you will heart your self but if you stand on 100 nails with 2 feet you will not heart your self because the weight is on all of the nails not just 1
- If you have less weight what ever is travelling will go faster and further because of gravity
Who was the man behind the laws of motion?
Sir Isaac Newton.
What did you find interesting about Science in a Van
Some thing that I found interesting was the Spiral because I did not know what would happen or why it happened.
What was the best joke the presenters told?
A funny joke was when Steve the chicken what in his home the LARGE KFC box.


No comments:
Post a Comment