Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 March 2018

WEEK 6 REFLECTION

WEEK 6 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this
week?
My writing because I had to make paragraphs and I'm not the best at marking. I find making paragraphs hard.

How did you use a growth mindset to overcome
these learning challenges?
 I used a growth mind set by asking somebody to help me and I took a risk and put in a paragraph.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this
week?
My writing.

Why are you proud if it?
Because I used a growth mind set by asking somebody to help me and I took a risk and put in a paragraph.



I gently dosed off as the grass hoppers chirped there way into a song.  Bang! As I jumped up and went to the source of the noise. I Went through the the doors of the kitchen and found the noise bang, crash, smack.  "STOP" I yelled "what is the meaning of this". "Neia" said the horse "neia neia".  Me as a animal whisperer translated. "So if I have this correct the monkeys where boiling the water then the giraffe tripped over and the hot water spilled on Luna the dog who ran around barking and startled the cats who knocked the pans of the bench"the horse nodded. Silly beasts I think its bed time.The animals piled out of the door and scrambled into bed good night little monkeys.



The captains voice came over the lode spacer we need to have an emergency landing. Boom as one of the engines went up in flames. All of a sudden the second engine went up in flames with a bang. The plan plummeting towards the island of lost soles.






No comments:

Post a Comment