Search This Blog

Monday, 26 March 2018

WEEK 8 REFLECTION


WEEK 8 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
My writing because I am writing in present tense and I usually write in past tense because I can't think of anything and you have to change the words that you would normally write.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I sucked it up and asked for help by the teacher, And she helped me with my sentences and she gave me advice.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Something that I am most proud of this week is my Rich maths task.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of my rich maths task because I was having trouble with the adding and subtracting and finding witch groups the numbers went in but I gave it a go and didn't just give up.









No comments:

Post a Comment