WEEK 9 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
- I finished 4 slides
- I started 1 slide
- Got 4 websites on my presentation
What challenges did I have?
Lots of websites have different opinions about what is there colour and there sign picture
What am I going to work on next week?
More slides, facts and websites
Here are some websites.
Scorpio
October 23-November 21
Motto: Playing with a scorpio emotions is like opening the gates of hell
Colour: Pink
Animal: Scorpion
Hogwarts House: Sltherin
Sagittarius
November 22-December 21
Motto: living my life not anyone elses
Colour: Light blue and purple
Animal: Centoue/Archer
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Capricorn
December 22-January 19
Motto: Be the best and nothing less
Colour: Misty blue
Animal: Goat
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Aquarius
January 20-February 18
Motto: I’ll never stop being uniquely me.
Colour: Purple
Animal: Water bearer
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
No comments:
Post a Comment